Google Ride Finder beta
The Google Ride Finder (beta) is another cool new service from Google. It allows you to see available rides in some cities in the US:
Some neat features:
- The position of the available taxis are updated in real time when you click the "Update Vehicle Locations".
- The map is similar to the Google Maps and offers the same impressive performance, smooth scrolling and click and drag support.
It works with:
- IE 5.5+ (Windows)
- Firefox 0.8+ (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Netscape 7.1+ (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Mozilla 1.4+ (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Cool Or What?
Post a Comment